- 2 ½ cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 4 Tab. soy margarine [room temperature]
- ¾ cup soy milk
- Sift the dry ingredients together.
- Cut in the margarine using two knives or a pastry blender until it looks like little peas.
- Add the soy milk and mix it in with a fork until thoroughly blended. Try not to over mix as this could make the biscuits tough.
- Press out the dough with the palm of your hand and cut out the biscuits with a cutter.
- Place in an 8" round cake pan. Bake at 450 degrees for 12-15 min.
- Hint: If you are using only unbleached white flour, cut the flour to 2 cups only.