- ½ Tsp. sea salt
- 1 Tsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tsp. onion powder
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 5-6 Washed and dried medium size red potatoes
- Place the seasonings into a
- Shake the baggie to thoroughly mix the seasoning.
- Cut the potatoes into bite size chunks.
- Drop the potato chunks into the baggie.
- Close baggie and give it some good shakes to coat all the potatoes with the seasonings.
- Use a large cookie sheet that has been sprayed with a non stick spray and spread the potatoes onto it.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes at 450 degrees.