- 1 large can of real fruit juice [1- 1 ½ qt.]
- 1 large bag of frozen fruit, any combination
- 3 heaping Tab. cornstarch
- Stir this all together and place on heat.
- Bring up temperature and
keep stirring until cornstarch turns clear.
- May add ¼ cup Tapioca instead of cornstarch.
- For a thicker compote, add 4-5 Tab. cornstarch.
- When cooked, pour into a separate bowl to cool down a little before serving.
- Grated apple may be added to each bowl before serving with a dollop of Coconut Whipped Cream.
- May also be served cold or as a topping for waffles.
- Tastes great with Ruby's Coconut Crispies.
Cooking Hint: May use any combination or amount of fresh fruit or berries depending on your taste.