1. “Breakfast Fit For A King” Maple-Nut Granola, Oatmeal Waffles and Berry Fruit Sauce.
2. “Super Summer Supper” Haystack Chile, Pimento Cheese, Tofu Sour Cream, Avocado and Red
Onion Salsa, Haystacks, Berry Parfait and Pear Cream.
3. “Better Veggie Burger” Better Burger, Tofu Mayonnaise, Potato Salad, Fresh Fruit Cup with
Coconut Whipped Cream.
4. “The Other-Other White Meat” Chicken-Like Salad, Tofu Mayonnaise #2, Gazpacho Soup,
5. “Queen’s Breakfast” Scrambled Tofu, Oven Hash Browns, Chicken-Style Seasoning and
Peachy Breakfast Cake.
6. “Dinner Like A Pauper” Berrie-Licious Smoothie and Gourmet Pop Corn.
7. “Fall Fiesta” Chile, Cornbread, Avocado and Red Onion Salsa and Banana Ice Cream.
8. “Lovely Lunch” Oven Baked Rice, Chick Pea A-La King, Creamy Italian Dressing and Katie’s Karob Kake.
9. “Thanksliving” “Turkey” shaped from Stuffing, Cranberry Sauce and Steamed Vegetables.
10. “Christmas” Better Than Cheese Ball, Holiday Punch, Carob Peanut Butter Cups, Gazebo Cheeze Cake, Caramel Crust, “Cheese” Cake, Graham Cracker Crust, Edible Veggie Wreath, and Herb Dip.
11. “A Taste Of India” Rotis, Lemon Rice, Cholle, Palak and Rava Kasseri.
12. “Soupah Supper” Fruit Soup, Ruby’s Coconut Crispies and Coconut Whipped Cream.
13. “A Hearty Breakfast” Roasted Red Potatoes, Creamed Peas, and Whole Wheat Biscuits.
14. “Romantic Dinner” Tofu and Spinach Lasagna, Antipasto Platter, Delicious Dressing, Tahini Cheese Sauce and strawberries dipped in Carob Sauce.
15. “A Healthy Business Lunch” Haystack Chile, Haystacks, Melted Cheese-Like Sauce, Tofu Sour Cream and Banana Ice Cream in Juicer.
16. “Tomatoes At The Farley Farm” Simple Tomato Sauce, and Ambrosia.
17. “Kids In The Kitchen” Grilled Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich, Pita Pocket Pizzas, Cheeze Sauce, Natural Nachos and Fruit Kabobs, and Natural Mustard.
18. “Sunday Brunch” Veggie Quiche, Indian Cornmeal Delight,Tender Crepes, Strawberry Filling, Mamosas, Cinnamon Substitute, and Easy Pie Crust.
19. “Veggie Barbeque” Gluten/Seitan, Marinate, Veggie Kabobs, Quinoa, & Polynesian Bars.
Television Stations Airing Ready, Set, Go Healthy!
- Bath Community Television
Airs: On Google, type in, BCTV14- click on Schedule for programming times.
- Phippsburg CATV
Airs: Check Bulletin Board on Channel 3 on a rotating schedule.
- Falmouth Community Television
Airs: On a rotating schedule, check with station; not on-line yet.
- Rockland Community T.V.
Channel: 7 in Knox County
Airs: On a rotating schedule in Camden, St. George, Rockland, Rockport, Thomaston, and Owls Head. Check the rotating TV Schedule.
- Time Warner Cable
Airs: Mondays - 6:00 pm. Thursdays -11:30 am. Sundays - 3:30 pm.
- Brunswick Public T.V.
Channel: Cable 3
Airs: www.Brunswickme.org - click on TV 3 for rotating schedule.
- Harpswell Community T.V.
Channel: 14 Cable for: Harpswell, Bowdoin, Bowdoinham & Topham including 40 Communities with UHF.
Airs: Mondays-Fridays: 11:30 a.m. [shares with others] Sundays 9:30 a.m. Saturdays 11:30 a.m.
- Portland Community Television Network
Airs: www.ctn4maine.org -click on Schedule for rotating times.
- Cheshire Television, New Hampshire
Airs: Click on www.CheshireTV.org - click Home to view Program Guide. Airs 3 times per week.